I randomly write any topic about health here which I find interesting and informative. Wealth topic is also published here so that you will get some ideas on how to earn money too. Health and Money Awareness are my objectives in writing in this blog.

Why Parsley or Kinchay is beneficial to your Health


Parsley or kinchay like any other herbs has nutrients of Vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5 and Vitamin C and Vitamin E. I don't have to mention the phytochemical components as you don't understand them anyway. This leafy spices contains a substance that prevents the multiplication of tumor cells. It helps expel worms, relieve gas, stimulates normal activity of the digestive system and freshen breath just munch them after meals. It also helps the bladder, kidney, liver, lung, stomach and thyroid function. It is known to help bed wetting, fluid retention, indigestion, kidney disease, obesity and prostate disorder. It contains vitamin C than oranges by weight.

Now you know how valuable parsley or kinchay in your kitchen. Add this ingredients to your menu.

3 reaction:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy having parsley or kinchaay in my meal, as a salad I cut the stem and leaves in small pieces and add vinegar salad with little salt for my rice, I put Kinchay on top of my boiling rice and for my soup I add kinchay to my fish soup with tomato and sprin union. Enjoy ur meal .... yum yum

Anonymous said...

Is Kinchay and Parsley really the same? Ive been reading blogs.on the web saying theyre different. :/

Random Post

LIKE US AT FACEBOOK

Popular Posts

Blog Archive