I randomly write any topic about health here which I find interesting and informative. Wealth topic is also published here so that you will get some ideas on how to earn money too. Health and Money Awareness are my objectives in writing in this blog.

Caution on taking Gingko Biloba

People who take prescription blood thinning medications or who regularly take over the counter painkillers should consult their physician before using gingko as the combination can result internal bleeding. Gingko biloba improves brain functioning by increasing cerebral and peripheral circulation and tissue oxygenation. It also helps to slow down the progression of alzheimer's disease, and may relieve leg cramps by improving circulation. It is also beneficial for asthma, dementia, depression, eczema, headaches, heart and kidney disorders, memory loss and
tinnitis (ringing of the ears). Shows promise as treatment for vascular related IMPOTENCE.

As for me it gives me concentration when I used to take them before. Whenever I go to church or attend lectures and conferences, my mind will always wander especially inside the church. I don't get the sermon of the priest. When I took Gingko Biloba, it gave me focus and can concentrate and stay sharp. It takes at least 2 weeks to see results.

0 reaction:

Random Post

LIKE US AT FACEBOOK

Popular Posts

Blog Archive