I randomly write any topic about health here which I find interesting and informative. Wealth topic is also published here so that you will get some ideas on how to earn money too. Health and Money Awareness are my objectives in writing in this blog.

Accutane Lawsuit

Last year I have a problem with colitis and I was not aware that this disease is sometimes cause by the drug that we are taking. Just now I realized after reading a certain website that it might be the result of taking drugs with Accutane, a certain vitamin A that is used to lessen severe ache. I do not know if this drug is used for other purposes but one thing for sure if you tried it you must be careful because it can damage your intestine.

There is a lawsuit against the drug company who produces this kind of drug. This Accutane Lawsuit was very sensational and the company lost the case. Andrew McCarrell of Moody from Alabama was awarded for compensation because according to him he suffered inflammatory bowel disease when he took the drugs that content Accutane.

If you have the case like this guy, come out now and sue the company. There are law firm out there that can depend your case.

0 reaction:

Random Post

LIKE US AT FACEBOOK

Popular Posts

Blog Archive