I randomly write any topic about health here which I find interesting and informative. Wealth topic is also published here so that you will get some ideas on how to earn money too. Health and Money Awareness are my objectives in writing in this blog.

I sent money today

Today I sent money to my account because I do not want to spent it by buying anything. By sending the money I stop temptation and saved money for my project back home. This a way of paying first myself because according to the finance Guru by paying yourself first you will able to earn and invest money for your financial freedom.

Every year I invest in the Philippines so that I will surpass my salary here in Middle East and one day when that time come I will retire but I will have a stable income while not working anymore, that is what we call passive income. I am hoping that I will reach it before I become 45 years old. Good luck to me.

0 reaction:

Random Post

LIKE US AT FACEBOOK

Popular Posts

Blog Archive