I randomly write any topic about health here which I find interesting and informative. Wealth topic is also published here so that you will get some ideas on how to earn money too. Health and Money Awareness are my objectives in writing in this blog.

Rich Guys

Some of my girlfriends in high school got married with Americans, Germans, Australians and etc, but the thing is they got married to old guys who were at their 50's and 60's already. But you know my friends told me that it is better to get married an old guy because they are already financially stable.

So I asked them where they found those rich old guys and they told me in chorus that they found them on Senior Chatrooms. Many retired navy officers are getting married again after a long time in service and some problem with their spouse.

0 reaction:

Random Post

LIKE US AT FACEBOOK

Popular Posts

Blog Archive